The team at Titan Garage Doors works diligently to provide their Delta customers with the very best possible garage door for their home or business. From the repair and replacement of some of the components of the garage door to a completely new garage door install we are equipped to handle anything.
Get a FREE Estimate Today!
Call 604.313.0108 or
Family-owned providing garage door service to your family
We have been providing outstanding garage door service to the residents of Delta since 2012, serving thousands of satisfied customers.
We have been installing garage doors, converting to a high lift, changing springs, replacing rollers and hinges and putting doors back in track!
We love our communities and love what we do and take pride in it.
No matter how big or small a job is. Give us a call and find out yourself what we are all about!
Premium original parts
When it comes to garage door and opener parts, we put only original ones! You can rest assured if you have a LiftMaster opener with a stripped gear, we will replace it with a LiftMaster part!
We don’t save money on our customer’s expanse.
Our springs are more than the standard 10K replacement to give back to our customers. Also, we inspect the door with every service call to ensure we won’t miss any malfunctions and provide full door lubrication.
Garage door weather stripping, bottom seals and threshold
Is your door older than ten years? You might need to replace the bottom seal or astragal. When the door is fully open, check the rubber at the bottom of the door for cracks and tears. Also, test it for elasticity a vinyl rubber should be elastic and mould itself to create a tight seal with the concrete slab, an old rubber will harden and turn into plastic-like which makes it hard to seal with the floor. With time the house shift or sinks and gaps are created contact us for a custom solution.
A threshold is a rubber strip that is installed on the floor of your garage door to create a better seal with the garage door.
A threshold will not work on its own it works better with a bottom seal combination.
Wooden garage doors and astragals, these relics of the past are a different story. With time and weather abuse, wood garage doors wrap, absorb water swell and shrink. And eventually will develop gaps on both ends giving the garage door a smiley shape. A bottom retainer will be necessary to put a U-shape rubber to close the gaps.
Weatherstrips are a crucial part of keeping your garage door warm during the Canadian winter and cool during hot summer days. Also, it will lower your hydro bill as it will be easier to maintain temperature.
Most Popular garage door openers in Delta, bc
here are some of the most popular garage door openers used in delta bc households, they are rated by their functionality and overall performance.
- #5 Linear lcd0800 – A slick and powerfull garage door opener equipped with an 800-newton(equivalent to 3/4 HP) lifting power dc motor. Paired with a belt makes this unit silent comes with one remote, wall control panel, safety sensors suitable for all garage doors, including big heavy, oversized ones. rails come for 7 FT high doors 8ft high doors and 10ft high doors
- #4 Chamberlain WD832KEV – 1/2 HP Belt operated for a quiet operation equipped with MyQ for cellphone control. favourite among DIYers as this unit is sold at home depot, lowes, etc. comes with 2 remotes, wall control panel, wireless keypad and safety sensors. suitable for doors 7ft high all other garage door heights will require an additional extension rail!
- #3 LiftMaster 8165W – A real workhorse paired with a robust chain and can lift most garage doors, rated at 1/2 HP. Built-in MyQ for cellphone connectivity from anywhere that has mobile data. suitable for doors in 7,8,9,10 ft high. comes with 1 remote (3 buttons), wall control panel, safety sensors. 15-year warranty on the actual motor.1-year warranty on all other accessories.
- #2 LiftMaster 8500W – A side-mounted opener that is railing free, which gives you more space for storage, a super quiet unit built-in wifi With MyQ can lift doors up to 12ft high and 600lbs makes this a slick powerful space-saving garage door opener! It comes at a higher price point, but this unit is worth it. comes with one remote, smart wall control panel, automatic lock, cable tensioner for added safety.
- #1 LiftMaster 8355W – AC 1/2 hp motor with a silent metal reinforced belt, built-in Wifi lifetime warranty on the motor inside, makes this unit the most popular garage door opener in delta bc. comes with one remote wall control panel safety sensors. compatible with doors up to 10ft high!
All garage door openers that are installed by us are covered for one year warranty for installation
always make sure your garage door is in good condition and balanced before investing in a new opener!
The importance of new rollers and hinges
Hinges and rollers are the binding materials that make a garage door they connect each section and are the link to the tracks
a broken or worn out hinge or roller can affect the garage doors functionality and, on some occasions, can make it go off track.
Visually inspect the garage door, hinges, rollers, and cables for wear and tear and signs of trauma, breakage and cracks periodically every month would be sufficient if you do find a broken hinge always replace it with the proper one.
All garage door hinges have numbers starting from #1 and go up to #15.
Pro tip: replacing hinges and rollers can and will reduce noise!
if you are in Delta BC and in need of garage door repair or garage door and opener installation services.
contact us today at 604-313-0108 for immediate service