Many people in the Fort Langley area have taken advantage of our extensive range of garage door replacement and repair services. As experts in our field, we are able to provide our customers the garage door solutions that they have been looking for.
When a garage door works well, it is easy to pay it no attention, however the moment your Fort Langley garage door refuses to open for you it can become a very big problem. By having a member or the Titan Garage Doors team correctly install a new garage door you can be sure that your door will continue to function well for many years to come.
Get a FREE Estimate Today!
Call 604.313.0108 or
Living in Fort Langley may be a bit distant from Vancouver and from the amenities it has to offer. Still, here at Titan Garage Doors, we have a dedicated team in Fort Langley providing same day service and emergency garage door repair to the residents of Fort Langley.
We install trolly and jackshaft openers, replace hinges and nylon rollers.
Our techs repair broken torsion and extension springs. We use only high-end parts, to provide our customers with the best results and increase the longevity of our repairs and installation.
Check our reviews to see what other customers had to say about our services.
Off Track Garage Doors and how to repair or prevent it
An off-track garage door can extremely dangerous and bring your day to a complete halt. We will try to explain how to detect and prevent your garage door from getting derailed.
There are 3 main reasons why a garage door goes off-track.
- Lifting a garage door using a garage door opener with a broken spring will cause a garage door to go off track. Most openers cant detect a broken spring and will try to lift a garage door in any scenario. A jackshaft opener will be able to identify a loose cable with the added cable tensioner. Visually inspect the torsion bar for any broken garage doors springs
- broken or off the drum cables can cause your garage door to go sideways and eventually off the track. a visual inspection can make the difference from a minor repair to a major one
- Brooms, sweepers, hockey sticks etc. are the worst enemy of a garage door and can break it. Keep objects away at least one foot from a garage door. And always make sure there is nothing in the way of it.
Garage doors and R-value
Picking or changing an existing garage door can be a hard task with so many different manufacturers, and so many colours and design options and thickness an R-values can get you stuck in a loop.
You will need expert advice and guidance in your way for a new garage door.
There are many options and required measurements.
- the opening from frame to frame and from concrete slab to the top frame
- the garage door width and height from both ends of the door and from top to bottom
- measure the headroom from the top of the frame to the lowest point in the garage door
Headroom requirements for a standard lift
- for a 12-inch radius track door, you would need 12 inches of headroom and require an additional 3 inch
- for a 15-inch radius track door, you would need 15 inches of headroom and an extra 3 inches for a garage door opener
Different garage door lift type
Rear torsion- where the torsion bar sits at the end of the horizontal tracks, used in garages where there is no headroom or an obstruction
High lift- a combination of standard lift and a vertical lift used in commercial applications popular in car shops and warehouses
vertical lift – the garage door goes all the way up parallel to the wall no horizontal tracks
standard lift- most common lift type in residential applications
Garage door opener installation for Fort langley residents
Do you live in Fort langley? Are you looking for a side-mounted jackshaft opener? We can help! We have been installing openers for years, providing the residents of Fort Langley with quality installation for residential customers and commercial with opener starting as low 450 installed!
With all of our opener installation services, we include the disposal of the old opener and garage door rebalancing so you can get the most of your garage door opener for years to come.
We can reprogram your garage door remote and erase the old codes in case your old one got stolen from your car.
We sell and program garage door clickers, or connect your garage door opener to your home network to provide smart control via your cellphone.
Garage door routine maintenance is crucial!
don’t wait for your garage door to fail, inspect the garage door periodically, check for broken hinges, worn-out rollers and frayed cables!
Check the garage door balance once every 6 months.
If you have a wooden garage door, it is critical to coat before the winter to prevent water damage.
Garage door panel repair or replacement in Fort Langley
We replace panels if one of your garage door sections is damaged due to an accident or just regular wear and tear.
We can provide accurate quotes over the phone; we will need to know the height and width of the panel and the manufacture. most of the time you should be able to find the info on the invoice or stickers on the door that is located on the sides of the door
Fix the gaps on the bottom of the garage door
With time you will have to replace the gasket or seals on the garage door to prevent rain, debris and rodents from coming in.
How will I know if the bottom seal needs replacement? When you are in your garage, look at the bottom of the door if you can see the light on the bottom panel, most likely the astragal is worn out.
We can replace bottom strips for wooden garage doors and metal commercial or residential.
there are several options when it comes to the actual vinyl they come in 1.5, 3, 3.5,5 and 5.5 inches to compensate for an uneven concrete slab
Why choose us for your garage door repair in Fort Langley?
- We are local and family-owned and operated.
- We are insured and bonded.
- We provide 24/7 service.
- We have some of the best warranties in the industry.
- same-day service!
- Original parts.