As a Langley resident or homeowner you want to be proud of your home or business. By having a Titan Garage Door visible to the whole Langley community you can be sure that everyone knows you want your home to look good. After a garage door installation or repair your garage will not only look good, it will operate with great efficiency. It will open and close at the push of a button with a properly installed remote too!
Get a FREE Estimate Today!
Call 604.313.0108 or
Owning a home is not an easy task; there will be maintenance and repair weather its a brand new home or and an older one. You will face this when most unexpected!
It can range from a clogged sink or toilet, a broken furnace, a leaking roof or a busted garage door
some of these issues you can tackle yourself. Some will be too complex and risky and time-consuming, and here at titan garage doors, we know you have better and much more important activities to attend!
For each of these home-related malfunctions, you will need an expert to address it immediately in the most professional way! These experts are hard to find, and even when you find one, it is a 50/50 chance you can trust them with your property. If you ended up here, you are most likely looking for help in getting your garage door back in order!
We can assure you we are the right and best choice when it comes to your garage door.
Please Don’t Take our word for it. Read what customers like you had to say.
We have over 300 5-star reviews!you can find it on our google pages and facebook page.
Or you can click the 5-star button on the right bottom side of your screen the see some of the excellent reviews our amazing customers left!
Why Are We the best fit to tackle any garage door related repair in your langley home?
- We are not a big corporation that cares only about money; we are family-owned and operated local business!
- We provide same-day service to the residents of langley bc.
- Our pars and not cheap generic ones they are all original OEM part that will last as the original ones!
- We got it covered literally! Five million in general liability insurance.
- Our prices are the best in the market.
- We repair what’s broken- nothing more.
- We have the best in industry warranty options.
- We cater to residential customers and commercial ones
- your satisfaction is our number one goal.
One of my clickers got stolen, what should I do.
First of all, call the police at the non-emergency line to notify them; burglars target several houses on the same st for more chances of success.
Most likely, you are not the only victim.
It can be extremely stressful. Knowing a stranger has access to your garage or home.
here are a few steps on how to reset the opener and prevent access to your garage
- There is a lock button or switch on the wall control panel that prevents the use of any remote and limits the operation only to the wall control panel.
- disconnect the opener from the power supply – remember you would need to lock the door
- rest the codes or frequency of the opener – this varies with every model and make of opener, refer to the user manual
If, after these steps, you are still struggling to rest or have any questions, please contact us for same-day emergency service.
How to break-in into your garage in the case of a lockout
Imagine this you are on the way home after picking up the kids from daycare or school. You arrive home only to find out you left the remote in the garage! No worries, I will try to explain how to unlock the garage.
The tools you would need:
- a coat hanger or wire about 5 ft long
- a wedge or a locksmith airbag to pray the door
- a flashlight.
The first step is to pry the top panel to make a gap at least a couple inch wide.
Take the wire or coat hanger and shape it as a long hook.
All you need to do is to fish the emergency release cord, and disengage the garage door from the opener!
If you still need help, we can get it done for you, call us and take advantage of our emergency garage door service.
The standard cost for a garage door repair in langley
When it comes to the garage door, many components can break.
Here is a breakdown of some common garage door malfunctions
Broken springs (residential doors) – they will break no matter what you will do its just a matter of time the springs range in wire size, Inner diameter and length.
For a standard replacement, a spring can cost anywhere from 125-225.
- Keep in mind that we carry springs for doors 7, and 8 ft high springs for taller garage doors require custom cut springs and do not fall under the standard replacement category.
Opener repair or installation – under optimal conditions, garage door openers can last anywhere from 15-30 years. But during this time, opener parts can succumb to wear and tear and would require repair or replacement.
Opener repairs start at 125$.
- Opener installation would start from 450$. We will balance your garage door before replacing the garage door opener
Garage door cables – cables can break to wear and tear; they can fray or disintegrate due to rust.
a simple cable repair can cost anywhere from 125$ and up
- this does not apply to off-track garage doors
Panel replacement – a section replacement would start at about 375$ depends on door size, model, manufacturer
If you are a Langley, BC resident, and you’re looking for a garage door repair or installation, contact us today for immediate service.