Titan Garage Doors provides full service garage door repair and garage door installation in West Vancouver to residential and commercial clients. If you are hoping to have your garage repaired or replaced quickly with minimum down time, then we are the best choice for you. We offer a full range of repair solutions to common and not so common garage door problems and can provide you with any repair and maintenance needs you have in West Vancouver.
Get a FREE Estimate Today!
Call 604.313.0108 or
When it comes to your home or property, you only want the best. Home projects are no different when you spend your hard-earned money you expect the best results.
Here at Titan Garage Doors, we deliver high-end garage door services from the moment we pick up the phone until you are 110% satisfied.
Our upfront pricing, no hidden fees, will bring a smile to your face.
All of our techs a highly trained and will fix your garage door in no time in the most cost-efficient way.
Unlike many companies in the industry who pay the techs a commission on the total “ticket price.” our techs are on a salary and will not try to upsell you on unnecessary parts or services. And keep your final bill to the necessary minimum.
We provide 24/7 service with same day service in most of West Vancouver and the north shore.
We provide commercial and residential alike.
Top 5 reasons to call Titan Garage Doors,
- We are insured and bonded.
- We are a Family owned and operated business.
- Our experience speaks for itself. We have been doing garage doors since 2012.
- Our 24/7 service, weekend and holidays included.
- Warranties on parts and labour!
- LiftMaster Openers
- Linear Openers
- Amarr Doors
- Clopay Doors
We can repair or supply any other brand unless discontinued.
The most crucial part in a garage door in our rainy West Vancouver
The most overlooked components in the garage door are the weatherstrips.
When shopping for a new garage door, many homeowners look for the r-value, which is essential. Still, independent research by Amarr concludes that any r value higher than 8 will only have a 5% increase in energy efficiency.
The weatherstrips are the sealant that prevents heat or cold air from escaping or entering your garage, no matter how big is the R-value is. Another overlooked part is the threshold, which is a rubber strip that is glued to the concrete slab to prevent the rain and other debris from finding their way into your garage.
Also, it works well to hide gaps caused by uneven concrete.
Most weatherstrips are solid vinyl; some of them are hollow plastic with a vinyl flap.
Commercial weatherstrips are constructed from metal for obvious reasons.
Last but least is the bottom seal(astragal) comes in various sizes ranging from 3 inches to 7 inches in some cases, it is possible to get a bigger astragal.
- T end U shape, the most common the one you most likely have on your garage door, comes in various sizes like 3, 5, 7 inch.
- Bead or O shape end U shape and older version that is discontinued might be possible to get one from Wayne dalton and more common in the US but still hard to get
- wooden doors astragal. just a rubber or foam flap that is nailed or screwed to the bottom panel of the garage door work well if the concrete slab is level and even and the garage door isn’t warped
Why replacing your garage door rollers is essential?
Garage door rollers may seem like an insignificant part.
You will be surprised to learn that they are crucial to the proper functionality and longevity of a garage door.
It is comparable to having a sports car with worn-out wheels.
With new garage door rollers, the door moves smoothly and silently.
If your garage door sounds like an oncoming train when opening or closing, a roller replacement is a must
you door jerks? Another reason for a roller replacement.
Another good time to change the rollers is with a torsion spring replacement. Most manufacturers recommend replacing the roller with the springs to prolong the life of the new springs and some garage door companies will not warranty a spring replacement with old rollers.
Your garage door cables seem to pop too often your worn out rollers might be the reason why.
High-end garage door service in the north shore
We pride ourself we high-end garage door services.
Why are we better than our competition?
- We provide same-day service to all residents of the north shore.
- We have the best warranties in the market. (parts and labour)
- we use genuine parts. (our springs are made locally as well!)
- We have a 24/7 emergency service 365 days a year.
- All of our techs are paid a salary and not commission.
- We are not a big corporation; we are a family business that supports our communities.
- We offer both commercial door service and residential.
- We are insured and bonded.
- No obligation29$ service call.
We provide same-day service to the residents of the following neighbourhoods:
- British Properties
- Eagle Harbour
- Horseshoe Bay
- Sentinel Hill
- Cypress Park Estates
- Upper Caulfeild
- Olde Caufeild
- Sandy Cove
- West Bay
- Deer Ridge
- Whitby Estates
- Chelsea Park
- Panorama Village
- Park Royal
If your neighbourhood is not listed, give us a call most likely we can still provide same day service.
To sum things up, if you are having garage door issues such as:
- A very noisy garage door.
- Garage door Jerking when moving up and down.
- Won’t open or won’t close.
- humming sound coming from the motor
- the chain came off the rail
- bent tracks
- your garage door went off the tracks or rails
- broken springs
- snapped cables
- broken hinges and rollers
- the roller is out of the track
- garage door opener reprogramming
- remotes, clickers, keypads not working
Give us a call and see for yourself why West Vancouver residents choose Titan garage door for their garage door need