Best Garage Doors In North Vancouver
North Vancouver’s home and business owners need to invest in upgrades. Garage doors deliver a terrific return on investment in terms of enhanced security, energy efficiency, curbside appeal, and increased property values, among other benefits. That’s largely because today’s state-of-the-art garage door and designs provide attractive exterior finishes and determining insulation levels.
At Titan, our team of experienced technicians brings decades of experience to every installation. We offer a wide range of styles and work closely with residential and commercial property owners to identify and install your perfect garage door. If your current door has seen better days or you are planning a new space, these are reasons to consider Titans services.
Top Reasons To Replace A Deficient Garage Door
Understandably, property owners want to maximize the use of products. But sometimes that leads to decisions such as DIY fixes on garage doors that need replacement. It typically happens that home or business owners search online for a step-by-step instructional video to get extra time out of a failing door. As a professional installation outfit, we strongly advise against trying to rig unsafe products experiencing these or other telltale signs.
- Won’t Open or Close: Whether your unit suffers failing electronic opener parts, mechanical garage door components, or doesn’t function efficiently, continuous use can be hazardous. The decline from age, impact, or exposure to the elements could result in an accident.
- Sounds of Grinding: It’s an open secret that not all doors are constructed equally. Subpar products tend to wear out prematurely. If you are hearing sounds such as grinding or creaking, it may be time for a quality replacement.
Saving on such an essential part of your garage or house will be expensive in the long run.
- Sagging: If you notice sections are beginning to sag, bow, or that the product doesn’t closely squarely, DIY reinforcements may only put users in harm’s way. A sagging or misaligned garage door section is a sure safety hazard.
- Energy Loss: When an ageing garage door begins to fail, owners may feel cold air drafts or even see sunlight coming through cracks. Although some door owners may try to tuck insulation into gaps, a new garage door installation provides the top energy efficiency to lower your utility bills and save money.
- Discoloration: Although today’s top-tier products provide upwards of 30 years of elegant enjoyment, many yesteryear products have withered. Doors with a diminished appearance are good candidates for replacement.
These are valid reasons to consider a replacement. In selecting that new door, our installers or technicians can walk you through various models and designs during the decision-making process.
We will also provide design tips to make the perfect pairing of your new garage door to your house.
Quality Models & Designs
As an industry-leading authority garage door company, we want nothing more than for our valued community members to enjoy an overhead door that delivers convenience, style, and an excellent return on investment. That’s why we offer a wide range of standard sizes and custom options to fit every home. These are top-tier styles that we can provide estimates for right over the phone.
- Carriage House
- Full View
- Natural Wood
These classic models can fit openings as small as 8×7 and as large as 20×14. It’s important to understand that unanticipated structural issues or construction impediments can impact costs.
Why Garage Door R-Value is Important
Every aspect of the exterior of a commercial property or residential home requires insulation. This includes walls, windows, roofing, and garage doors are no exception. In construction circles, these facts are measured by heat flow, typically referred to as an R-Value. When choosing a model, there are four R-Value levels that property owners can match to the interior space.
- Single-Layer: This type of door is usually steel-backed, non-insulted, and provides minimal R-Value.
- Double-Layer: Semi-insulated products maintain a modest level of heat retention. These products are typically in line with non-heated interior spaces, such as detached garages.
- Triple-Layer: Attached garages and commercial buildings often rely on three-layered models to avoid energy loss and maintain a comfortable space.
These doors deliver a high R-Value and match well with interior spaces that have heat and running water.
Contact Your Trusted North Vancouver Installation Professional
Improved property values, energy efficiency, and security make convenient installations an excellent investment for any property owner. If you are considering a first-time installation or replacing an existing model, the experienced professionals at Titan have earned a leading reputation for serving the community one door at a time. Our customer care representatives are ready to discuss installation options with you today.