Titan Garage Doors has been installing garage doors in the Richmond area for a long time. Titan has a team of professional garage door installation technicians that have been able to provide the Richmond area with some truly amazing garage door solutions for both residential and commercial applications.
Get a FREE Estimate Today!
Call 604.313.0108 or
The go-to place when it comes to garage door repair Richmond bc
When it comes to garage door repair in Richmond BC, Titan Garage Doors is a leading player. We fix and service both commercial and residential overhead garage doors, motors and related hardware.
We have been operating since 2012 and served thousands of happy Richmond customers
We service the following Richmond neighbourhoods
- West Cambie
- Bridge Port
- Richmond Centre
- East Cambie
- East Richmond
- Terra Nova
- Richmond Gardens
- West Richmond
- Garden City
- Boyd Park
- Steveston North
- Steveston Village
- South Arm
- West Cambie
- McLennan North
Same day garage door repair to Richmond residents
We provide same-day service to the residents of Richmond bc, and we know how frustrating it can be to be trapped in your garage.
Most garage door repair we will complete in the same visit.
here is a quick list of repairs we perform and the average time it takes to complete
- Spring replacement (standard size) – 30-60 mins
- Roller replacement full door – 30-40 mins
- Hinge replacement – 5 mins for one
- Motor / Opener replacement – 60-90 mins
- Cables Repair – 20-40 mins
- Cables replacement – 30-40 mins
- Off-track garage door – 30-120 mins
- Garage door balancing – 10 mins
- Maintenance – 30 mins
- Motor / Opener repair – 30-40 mins
- Track repair – 40-80 mins
- Safety sensor replacement – 20-30 mins
- Remote Programing – 10-15 mins
- Homelink Programming – 10-15 mins
- Keypad Programming – 10-15 mins
- Garage door inspection – 5-20 Mins
- Support strut replacement – 15-30 Mins
- Accidental damage repair – 45-120 Mins
- Bottom seal replacement – 20-30 Mins
Some services would require additional visits. Garage door installation would require more than one visit. repairs or installation of custom parts such as springs or cables these repairs are not common among residential doors but are common on commercial overhead doors due to the size of the doors, and in some cases, age, other services such as panel replacement require additional visits
Rodent problems, and how a new bottom seal can help
Most homeowners use the garage for almost anything but to park their vehicles.
Some of the uses we see are additional living quarters, makeshift Gym, office space, man caves and other recreational spaces, but the most common one is a storage place.
All are perfectly fine; when you store food in your garage, this can attract all kinds of trouble anything from flies to bears in some areas of the Metro Vancouver area.
If you have a wooden garage door, with time, they warp on the side from the torsion cables creating gaps on the side. A new bottom seal will fix the gap and will help keep unwanted guests out. Keep in mind if you already have an ongoing infestation, it is crucial to solving it prior to dealing with the garage door.
Mice, rats and other critters can chew through a lot of materials and be very creative in getting in houses.
Remote, keypads and everything in between
Keychain and visor remotes or clickers are used on a daily basis, and often, they stop working most of the time. It would be a quick fix and will end with a battery replacement.
Sometimes quick reprogramming would solve the issue.
The wall control panel or pushbutton is a bit different. Most of them are hard-wired so that a malfunctioning pushbutton will have three possible causes.
- Wiring – the cables that run from the control panel to the opener.
- Faulty pushbutton – the control panel circuit board can go bad.
- Faulty logic board (opener motherboard) – this can happen with time, a power surge can fry a logic board, or in some cases, a heavy garage door can put unnecessary strain on the opener.
If you have a wireless pushbutton, you will want to check the battery.
24/7 Availability For Garage Door Repairs In Richmond BC
Our team of expert technicians is available to help with any garage door related problem from programing a remote to replacing an old wooden garage door. Call us any time day or night and take advantage of our obligation-free service call and free garage door installation estimates!