Garage Door Repair Burnaby
Titan Garage Doors has a long-standing history of providing the very best garage door repair Burnaby, replacement, and installation in the Burnaby area. as a result, the Titan Garage Doors with our expertly trained technicians are able to offer the best garage door repair services in Burnaby.
Get a FREE Estimate Today!
Call 604.313.0108 or
We have been providing high-quality garage door repair to the residents of Burnaby city, replacing torsion springs, swapping damaged sections, changing cables and rescuing imprisoned cars form Burnaby garages.
We get it done right and get in the first time, and we have some of the best warranties in the market for labour and replacement parts.
Why should you use us for all of your garage door needs?
- 29$ no-obligation service call – we send a garage door technician, the tech will asses the repair work needed and will provide a quote upfront if you are happy with the price, we will wave the service call, i.e. you are quoted 150.00$ for a cable replacement you will pay only 150.00$+GST the service call included
- Same day service – we know how important your time is, so we provide same day service to the residents of Burnaby keep in mind that we operate on a first come first serve basis, the earlier you call, the more chances you can take advantage of our same day service
- Family owned and managed – we know our communities because we are part of them, we don’t provide a cold corporate service. We listen!
- Award-winning warranties – We include some of the best warranties in the market on parts and labour
- 24/7 emergency service – we are here for you around the clock!
Overall we provide high-end service to the resident of Burnaby. We are here to stay!
How to fix a gap on the bottom of the garage doors
first, let us address the cause of gaps on the bottom of the garage door
- the garage door gets warped with time and can get a smiling shape where both ends are higher, and the center is at a lower point this happens mostly in the oversize garage doors or wooden doors – a new astragal would solve it most cases keep in mind if you get a longer bottom seal the door would have to move back to prevent the new rubber binding against the frame
- the house/garage shifted with time – will need a new bigger rubber most of the time and door adjustments
- the concrete slab had sunken – will need a new bigger rubber most of the time and door adjustments
- a worn-out bottom seal – replace the bottom seal
What can cause a garage door to become noisy? here are the top 5 reasons
We all have them, in our street or neighbourhood, the house with that super noisy garage doors that wakes everyone up
here are the top 5 reasons and what causes a garage door to become noisy
- Metal rollers – conventional on old wooden doors, metal on metal is not a quite combination; that’s why your garage door may seem much noisier than the new metal or aluminum garage doors.
- Worn-out rollers – If your garage door sound like an oncoming train, most likely, this happens due to the worn-out bearings in your rollers. There is an easy way to check if your rollers need replacement – when the door is in the closed position. try to move the roller head, if it is wobbly or there is too much movement it is time for a replacement we recommend replacing all rollers in the same time to avoid unnecessary service calls and additional labour charges
- LUBRICATION – Garage doors are moving walls with a lot of components and parts with bearing and bushings that REQUIRE lubrication, lubricate hinges, rollers and springs every 3-4 months for smooth operation
- Chain Garage Door Opener – In other cases, you can do all of the above change the rollers to nylon rollers, lubricate the garage door, but still, it makes an awful, you were looking in the wrong place. The chain could be the culprit, most time; it is extra noisy when the chain is loose.
- Worn out bearings plates – When all fails, try to inspect the torsion tube visually. Inspect the end bearing plates located beside the cables drums for wear and tear, and examine the drums for wear on them that can indicate binding.
Best Selling Garage Door Openers In Burnaby
- LiftMaster 8355W – An AC opener ultra-quiet, affordable with most features such as Liftmaster MyQ for cellphone connectivity
- LiftMaster 8500W – Side-mounted commercial-grade unit no overhead rail, great for added storage or a car lift
- LiftMaster 8165W – Heavy duty chain opener great from a budget aspect fit most double car garage doors
High-End Garage Door Parts For Our Burnaby Customers
We have trained techs with customer-oriented service. But no matter how experienced our staff is, nothing stands the test of time as quality parts.
We can provide high cycle springs with a lifetime warranty lower gauge cables and hinges for durability and nylon bearing rollers for silent and smooth operation.
when the competition parts fail, our parts are still going strong, and this is one of the reasons we can provide extended warranties on our parts.
Standard residential s[pring sizes.
Here a quick breakdown of standard residential spring size with their colour code.
oil tempered 2″ ID Wire sizes
- 207 Yellows
- 218 White
- 225 red
- 234 brown
- 243 green
- 250 gold
Galvanized 1.75″ ID Wire Sizes would be the only to the
- 243 orange
Same day service in the following Burnaby neighbourhoods
- Burnaby heights
- Willingdon Heights
- Buckingham Heights
- Sulivan Heights
- Cascade Heights
- Garden Village
- Capitol Hill
- The Crest
- Government Road
- Simon Fraser Hills
- Simon Fraser University
- Vancouver Heights
- Big Bend
- Burnaby Lake
- Deer Lake Place
- South Slope
call us today for same-day garage door service