Titan Garage Doors Serving The Gva
Malfunctions happen when least expected no matter what Murphy’s law is inevitable when it happens, you can always rely on Titan garage doors. We live and dream in garage door language. Our expert’s techs are available 24/7 at your disposal. With same-day service and competitive pricing, we keep ourselves above the competition.
Family and locally owned, we know our communities and love providing the best service for our neighbors.
Call us today and see the difference!
Doing what we are good at
We repair, service, and install new garage doors in the residential and commercial sectors. Whether it’s for your home or office, we can help! We have over 50 years in combined experience and can tackle any repair work on any garage door brand. Are you having problems with your opener? We fix and install new garage door openers as well.
We carry leading brands such as Liftmaster, Linear, Genie, Overhead, Wayne Dalton, Marantec, and many more.
Opener repairs starting at 149.99$ or new units installed for 399.99$.
Other than the affordable price, we ensure that the garage door is well balanced so that you will get the most out of your new motor.
The culprit: Garage door springs
One of the most common malfunctions other than misaligned sensors are the big scary springs. It might be tempting to DIY it, but better left for the experts.
Our springs are made locally in Abbotsford, BC from Canadian steel.
However, why did they break you might ask yourself, and the answer is simple.
Wear and tear the standard spring should be rated for about 10k cycles, and when the spring reaches that point, it will snap.
In some cases, torsion springs come in pairs.
From a professional standpoint, we always recommend replacing both to avoid unnecessary service calls..
The ugly side of garage doors
Imagine this; you are just about to head out to work/airport/partying, and you are all pumped up. You start your car and press the clicker and BOOM. The garage door is going up slanted and going off track. You can’t believe what you have witnessed. What do you do now? Try to save some money and tackle fixing this moving wall or pick up the phone and call.
The pros and cons
Cons: you will have to pay money
Pros: we will save you time and most likely a limb or two..
5 reasons to call us
There are many options in the Vancouver market.
Here are just five reasons why you should call us
- Same day service – we fix 90% of repairs in the first visit.
- Award-winning warranty – we back our work with some of the best warranty options in the market
- Local family business – we know what the people of the GVA want, and we love serving our communities. Moreover, then what you pay will not go towards a 6th vacation home but to put our kids to school.
- Competitive prices – our prices are budget-friendly according to industry standards
- Salary techs – unlike a lot of the garage doors companies in the GVA, we pay our techs salary and no commission -NO salespeople
How to pick the right company
- Try to identify the problem– Perform a visual inspection: check the springs, tracks, cables, and motor and ask for a quote for the specific malfunction.
- Get multiple quotes-Call several garage door companies and get an idea of general pricing.
- Check for reviews-Always check for reviews and see what other customers had to say about their experience with that company.
What is the cost for a garage door repair
The garage door is a moving wall. The parts that make that happen will succumb to wear and tear and will require repairs or replacement.
When it comes to garage door springs replacement for residential doors, the labor cost can be anywhere from 120-200 plus the springs.
Torsion spring is a better alternative; thus it will be pricier
When it comes to cables, the price range would be 125-200 plus the cost of the garage cables if it requires replacement.
Most companies will charge you a service call fee which can range anywhere from 29-165.
Same day service and emergencies
Give us a call if you are anywhere in the GVA from the north shore to Abbotsford for same-day service.
We also have our 24/7 emergency service if you garage door malfunction and you can’t wait.
Contact us at 604-313-0108 or via email.
Commercial Overhead Door Repair Any Day At Any Time.
Having your receiving door/bay not working can bring the business to a screeching halt.
For your peace of mind, we offer 24/7 emergency service.
With our fully stocked work trucks and vans, we provide fast repairs around the clock.
Check out our reviews, and see what our existing customers have to say!
Garage Door Installation The Facts.
We can price out a new garage door over the phone most of the time; therefore, we are making it easier for you to budget and understand what to expect. Garage door size: length height and some of the most standard sizes are :
Garage Door Design
- The traditional design- which most homeowners go with (short panel, long panel, flush, ribbed).
- Carriage house design- gives you the option to add much character to your house facade
- Fullview Garage doors- Aluminum frame with glass throughout
- Wood doors- completely custom garage doors made to order
- Contemporary Design- with a mosaic glass setup
Garage door construction
One-layer (steel back) non-insulated
Three-layer fully insulated
Four-layer fully insulated with an overlay
Lift type: the lift type will depend on the headroom that is available in your garage. You will measure from the top of the frame to the lowest obstacle (beams, pipes, or any other obstruction).
- A standard lift – will require at least 12 inches of headroom for most doors
Low headroom – is less than 12-inch.
Vertical lift – suitable for commercial applications or high ceiling
High lift – a combination of standard lift and vertical lift
Color: every garage door have a few preset options and custom colors as well.
- the top panel
- on the side
- Types of glass:
- Spring options:
- Torque Tube
If you need to talk with one of our techs or to get more info or new installation or repair service. You contact us either by phone 604-313-0108 via email at [email protected] or [email protected] Or just send us a brief message in the contact us section