DIY Garage Door Repair
DIY the hidden hobby of most homeowners, when it comes to the garage door most will try to do it themself, In this section of the website, we will share guides on how to repair, inspect and assess the integrity of your garage door, hardware and opener and opener accessories.
Garage Door Guides
- How to paint a garage door
- How to measure a garage door
- How to install a garage door
- How to install a garage door opener
- How to replace garage door springs
- How to replace garage door cables
- How to replace garage door hinges
- How to replace garage door rollers
- How to replace the weather stripping on a garage door
- How to replace the bottom seal on a garage door
- How often and where lubrication is needed
And many more to come, keep on checking to improve your DIY skills
Need professional help?
If still after all this valuable information you need a hand in repairing or replacing your garage door springs or cables, get in touch with Titan garage doors via email or phone. If you cannot make your opener work the way it should, we are here for you 24/7 servicing the greater Metro Vancouver area with high-quality parts, experienced local technicians, installers and garage door repairmen
Don’t Risk It! Get It Installed Professionally.
When it comes to a garage door; replacement or new garage door installation or even section (panel) replacement, it is better left for the pros.
You know we will get the right door for your garage.
We will get to the proper section to match your existing garage door.
We provide some of the best warranties on labour in the industry.
And lifetime warranties on new garage doors!
Get it diagnosed professionally.
We can diagnose it for you for only 29$ no-obligation service call. Our technicians will find the best and most cost-efficient options for repair or installation. We never upsell on parts and repair only what’s needed. Check our reviews!
Call the Titans today!