Titan Garage Doors is able to provide the North Vancouver area with bespoke garage door repair and installations, giving you exactly what you want without and upselling. If you are hoping to have your garage replaced quickly and easily then we are the best choice for you. We can also handle a whole host of garage door problems and provide you with any repair and maintenance needs you have
Get a FREE Estimate Today!
Call 604.313.0108 or
Local Same Day Garage Door Repair North Vancouver
The beautiful north shore with the mountains at the back and the pacific in the front. And some unique extravagant houses and of course, garage doors!
We have been providing exceptional service to the residents of West Vancouver and lions bay weather if it is the installation of a brand new garage door to increase the curb appeal and value of your home or investment property. Nothing leaves an impression as a beautiful contemporary garage door that turns heads whether it has a unique glass pattern or just mirrored glass throughout the door. Or maybe a classic wooden garage door that gives the house an elegant and warm look, the options are endless, and we come to cater to all tastes and any budget!
With our free estimate over the phone, you can get an idea of how to budget your next project. Professional advice from our experienced installers that will tailor fit a garage door to your house.
When it comes to repair and service, there is no discussion we provide high-end service with high-end replacement parts.
With our unbeatable warranty packages on parts and labour, you can rest assured you are in good hands.
We provide same-day service in most areas of West Vancouver with 90% repairs that are completed on the first visit.
We provide high-quality openers from leading brands, with widely available replacement parts.
Some of the brands we carry
and many more.
Some of the opener malfunctions we repair
- Striped main gear- the openers make a sound but do not move (usually noisy)
- Bad Logic board- opens/closes by itself, remotes stop working irregular operation
- bad travel module- opener move a few inches each time and stoped
- The garage door will not close – faulty or misaligned sensors
- The Garage door remotes stopped working
Garage door spring related service we provide
- broken spring replacement for commercial and residential garage doors
- garage door balancing (will prevent damage to other garage door parts)
- single spring to double spring conversion
- Wayne dalton to torsion conversion
- high lift conversion
- vertical lift conversion
- convert to high cycle springs
- double spring to single spring conversion
- noise reduction
Door installation and related service
- New construction door installation.
- garage door retrofit (RE&RE)
- onsite consultation
- free estimates over the phone
- quiet door hinges upgrade
- high cycle spring upgrade
- lifetime warranty (selected models)
- mosaic glass setup
- contemporary garage doors
should I invest in a garage door with a lifetime warranty?
When the times comes, and the old garage door gives up, or you as a proactive homeowner looking to make a statement.
one of the questions that arise in mind should I go with a high-end lifetime garage door(s)
The answer is simple if you are planning to stay there or don’t like spending money on repairs then, yes!
When purchasing a lifetime warranty door, everything is covered.
The springs, cables, hinges, brackets are included in the warranty, as long as your the owner.
A spring replacement can range anywhere from 145-220 per spring; cable repair can cost anywhere from 125-200
Which can add up quickly, a warranty would be a wise choice.
Another option to go is to upgrade to high cycle springs!
DIY garage door insulation a quick 6 step guide
Several projects are perfect for DIYers. insulating a garage door would one of them
the things you should do
- check for balance
- make sure to get the lightest insulation polystyrene preferably
- cut insulation to size
- fit into place
- use ducktape to secure the insulation in place
- check for balance again and adjust the springs if needed
And we are all done! congratulation you have made your garage a much more pleasant place to work or have a beer or two with a friend
How to program a remote to a Liftmaster opener
- make sure the remote you have is compatible with your garage door opener
- located the learn button on the motor head usually situated at the back of the motor-head
- press until the learn light turns on
- press the desired remote button
- the opener should click for confirmation and completion of programming
Boom! we saved you a service call
how to check for garage door balance
- located the emergency release cord on the opener
- pull the emergency release cord to disengage
- manually lift the garage door halfway up
- let it go
- if it holds it is balanced, if it dropped, it is not
ideally, the door should hold its weight without moving up or down
what parts do you need to lubricate on your garage doors?
From time to time, your garage door will start making noises. Some TLC would solve it 90% of the time.
For a garage door, a proper lubricant would be silicone-free.
We recommend using a penetrating oil or super lube.
The only parts that should be lubricated are the hinges, rollers, spring or springs, opener traveller and sprocket.
DO NOT lubricate inside the tracks or the drums.
DO NOT overlubricate.
If your door is still noisy might be a bigger problem beyond lubrication and better call the pros at titan garage doors for same-day service!
We provide same-day service to the residents of North Vancouver.
If you live in one of the following neighbourhoods you qualify for our award-winning same day service
- Grouse Wood
- Upper Delbrook
- Canyon Heights
- Forest Hills
- Capilano Highlands
- Pemberton Heights
- Hamilton Heights
- Lower Lonsdale
- Central Lonsdale
- Upper Lonsdale
- Princess Park
- Westlynn Terrace
- Windsor Park
- Roche Point
- Indian River
- Deep Cove
If your neighbourhood is not on the list, give us a call! Most likely we would still be able to offer you a high-quality garage door repair service!